A pump head is a machine that delivers or pressurizes f […]
A pump head is a machine that delivers or pressurizes fluid. It transfers the mechanical energy of the prime mover or other external energy to the liquid, making the liquid energy increase. The pump is mainly used to transport liquids such as water, oil, acid-base liquid, emulsion, suspension emulsion, and liquid metal, and can also transport liquid, gas mixture, and liquid containing suspended solids. Pumps can usually be divided into three categories: positive displacement pumps, dynamic pumps, and other types of pumps according to their working principles.
In addition to classification by working principle, it can also be classified and named by other methods. For example, according to the driving method, it can be divided into the electric pump and turbine pump; according to the structure, it can be divided into the single-stage pump and multi-stage pump; according to the purpose, it can be divided into boiler feed pump and metering pump; Water pump, oil pump and mud pump, etc. The structure with or without a shaft, can be divided into the linear pump and traditional pump.
Gear pump: simple and compact structure, small size, lightweight, good manufacturability, low price, strong self-suction, insensitive to oil pollution, large speed range, ability to withstand impact loads, easy maintenance, and reliable work.
(1) High efficiency and energy saving: CFD computational fluid dynamics is used to analyze and calculate the relationship between the pressure distribution and velocity distribution in the pump, optimize the flow channel design of the pump, ensure that the pump has an efficient hydraulic profile, and improve the efficiency of the pump.
(2) Easy installation and maintenance: vertical pipeline structure, the inlet, and outlet of the pump can be installed in any position and any direction of the pipeline like a valve, which is extremely convenient for installation and maintenance.
(3) Stable operation, safe and reliable: The motor shaft and the water pump shaft are coaxial and directly connected, with high concentricity, stable operation, safety, and reliability.
(4) Stainless steel shaft sleeve: The mechanical seal position of the shaft is relatively easy to be corroded. Once the direct-connected pump shaft is corroded, it is easy to cause the mechanical seal to fail. The STG pump adopts a stainless steel shaft sleeve to avoid corrosion, improve the shaft life and reduce the operation and maintenance costs.
(5) Bearing: In the motor equipped with the pump, the shaft extension end bearing below Y[Y2]280 (including the fan blade end bearing below Y180) adopts a closed bearing, and the maintenance of the motor bearing is free during normal use.
(6) Mechanical seal: The base part of the mechanical seal generally adopts the rubber bellows structure, and the seal on the shaft of the traditional mechanical seal is changed from the line seal of the O-ring to the two-face seal of the rubber part, which improves the sealing effect when the medium is clear water.